|Fees / Commission||No Commission*|
- FXTM does not accept payments from third parties.
- Your name and email address must match the trading account information in order for the deposit to be processed. In case this information differs, you must edit it in the details section of MyFXTM.
- There are no restrictions for the minimum deposit; however, maximum transaction limit is 10,000 EUR / USD.
- Only transactions in EUR or USD are accepted. For all remaining transactions, FXTM will charge additional conversion fee.
- Please refer to the Conversion Rates Table for the details on the charges per deposit. The net amount is posted to your trading account shortly. Delay might occur in case either FXTM or Payza are unable to process the information.
- Only e-wallet Payza payments are accepted.
- The initial deposit amount must be sent back to the Payza account from which we received your funds.
|Fees / Commission||3.9% + 0.59 EUR|
3.9% + 0.59 USD
|Processing Time||24 hours|
- FXTM does not accept withdrawals from a third party. The name of the person receiving the withdrawal amount must be an exact match to the name of your FXTM trading account.
- You can withdraw funds to your Payza account when it is the same one used when you deposited funds.
- A processing fee is applicable when withdrawing funds; this will be taken from the withdrawn amount.
- In order to withdraw funds, your account must have enough free margin to cover the withdrawal. If there is insufficient margin you can close open positions on your account.
- FXTM needs up to 24 hours for processing withdrawals. Once processing is complete, we will post the funds to your Payza account within one business day. Please note that if your information cannot be verified this can create a delay.
- If you used your Payza account to deposit funds you can also withdraw funds from the same Payza account.
- The maximum amount allowed to be withdrawn per transaction is 10,000 EUR/USD.
- You can use Payza to withdraw any profits you’ve made only if you are withdrawing to the same Payza account that you used to fund your account. Alternatively, you can use a bank wire to withdraw your profits simply by providing FXTM with a bank statement that verifies you are the account holder.